Re: pgsql: psql: add an optional execution-count limit to \watch.

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: pgsql: psql: add an optional execution-count limit to \watch.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hi,

> I wonder if we can setup as least some buildfarm members to exercise
> TAP tests on non-C locales.
>
> > > The proposed fix is attached.
> >
> > LGTM, will push in a bit (unless you want to?)
>
> Please push.

The test still fails under the following conditions:

```
$ env | grep UTF-8
LC_ADDRESS=ru_RU.UTF-8
LC_NAME=ru_RU.UTF-8
LC_MONETARY=ru_RU.UTF-8
LC_PAPER=ru_RU.UTF-8
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_IDENTIFICATION=ru_RU.UTF-8
LC_TELEPHONE=ru_RU.UTF-8
LC_MEASUREMENT=ru_RU.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8
LC_TIME=ru_RU.UTF-8
LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8
LC_NUMERIC=ru_RU.UTF-8
```

This is up-to-dated Ubuntu 22.04 with pretty much default settings
except for the timezone changed to MSK and enabled Russian keyboard
layout.

Here is a proposed fix. I realize this is a somewhat suboptimal
solution, but it makes the test pass regardless of the locale
settings.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: pgsql: Simplify version check for SKIP clause
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: psql: add an optional execution-count limit to \watch.