Re: Changing "Hot Standby" to "hot standby"

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: Changing "Hot Standby" to "hot standby"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Daniel,

> Here is a patch that changes "Hot Standby" to "hot standby" in high-availability.sgml, so we have a consistent wording.
> Thoughts?

```
-   <title>Hot Standby Parameter Reference</title>
+   <title>hot standby Parameter Reference</title>
```

Pretty sure that for titles we should keep English capitalization rules.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

От: Ajin Cherian
Сообщение: Re: logical replication empty transactions
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: Support custom authentication methods using hooks