Re: The documentation for READ COMMITTED may be incomplete or wrong

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: The documentation for READ COMMITTED may be incomplete or wrong
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Tom,

> Done that way.  I chose to replace the tuple_table field, because
> it was in a convenient spot and it seemed like the field least
> likely to have any outside code referencing it.

Many thanks!

If it's not too much trouble could you please recommend good entry
points to learn more about the internals of this part of the system
and accompanying edge cases? Perhaps there is an experiment or two an
extension author can do in order to lower the entry threshold and/or
known bugs, limitations or wanted features one could start with?

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: The documentation for READ COMMITTED may be incomplete or wrong
От: "Daniel Verite"
Сообщение: Re: Order changes in PG16 since ICU introduction