Re: Pgadmin 4.15 Upgrade

От Fahar Abbas
Тема Re: Pgadmin 4.15 Upgrade
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

Currently, we are using v6.14 and next week are releasing v6.15.  Can you please share the steps, snapshot and the platform you are using for more detail?

On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 11:39 AM Artner Michael <michael.artner.ma1@wien.gv.at> wrote:

Hello

I need to update my Pgadmin 4.15 web version to a current one.

I have already started some upgrade attempts, but afterwards I always had the problem that the existing users (~30) could no longer work with their accounts >

there were many error messages when logging in and no connection data was visible anymore.

How do I have to proceed > Can I install a new Pgadmin computer and migrate the user data (database) to the new one?

Thanks for any help.

Michael

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Michael Artner

BDC4 Datenbanken
Magistratsabteilung 01
Wien Digital
Tel.: +43 1 4000 71428
Mobil: +43 676 8118 71428
E-Mail:
michael.artner.ma1@wien.gv.at
www.wien.at
www.wien.at/kontakte/ma01

cid:image001.gif@01D501D0.232FFAF0

--
Fahar Abbas
pgAdmin4 team

От: Paul & Caroline Lewis
Сообщение: SSH Tunnel Broken on version 6.14
От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: Re: SSH Tunnel Broken on version 6.14