Re: How to add function schema in search_path in option definitio

От Lorusso Domenico
Тема Re: How to add function schema in search_path in option definitio
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Adrian I have read your suggestions, but:
1) I need to change path inside a group of function (like a package) not for any connection
2) Yes inside function is clear I can do that
3) some like 1 and, moreover, I can't be sure to create my own role, because the target db will be cloud sql

My question doesn't aim just to fix a specific issue, but to learn the best way (if exist) to solve the class of issues (raised by the case) in postgresql.

Il giorno mar 11 lug 2023 alle ore 21:41 Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> ha scritto:
On 7/11/23 12:35, Lorusso Domenico wrote:
> yes, but this is a code inside each function.
>   having 20 functions I've to start executing this instruction 20 times,
> one per function.
> I know it could work, I looking for something of more smart :-)

Here:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/66677cb3-17b3-20d1-1c22-9a7ac3208921%40aklaver.com

I provide options 1) and 3) to use instead of including the path change
in the functions(s).

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Lorusso Domenico
Сообщение: Re: Trigger Function question
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: How to add function schema in search_path in option definitio