Re: How to add function schema in search_path in option definitio

От Lorusso Domenico
Тема Re: How to add function schema in search_path in option definitio
Дата
Список pgsql-general
yes, but this is a code inside each function.
 having 20 functions I've to start executing this instruction 20 times, one per function.
I know it could work, I looking for something of more smart :-)

Il giorno dom 9 lug 2023 alle ore 23:21 Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> ha scritto:
On 7/9/23 13:47, Lorusso Domenico wrote:
> Hello Adrian and Peter,
> yes the set parameter in function definition is also my preferred
> choice, but....
>
> I need to add the schema to path, not to substitute the path, this is my
> problem

This post:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/9f3db764-804e-7154-3f8c-f5f19628178e%40aklaver.com

showed a way to do that.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

--
Domenico L.

per stupire mezz'ora basta un libro di storia,
io cercai di imparare la Treccani a memoria... [F.d.A.]

От: Lorusso Domenico
Сообщение: Re: Moving data from huge table slow, min() query on indexed column taking 38s
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: How to add function schema in search_path in option definitio