Rackspace to RDS - PostgreSQL 9.2 Migration Plan

От Patrick B
Тема Rackspace to RDS - PostgreSQL 9.2 Migration Plan
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi guys,

I've got a 2.3TB Database running at Rackspace... We'll be migrating it to RDS PostgreSQL 9.5 very soon...

... a EC2 Instance with full replica from prod (rackspace) has already been settled up at Amazon and it's working fine... (DMS will use that instance)...

As I've never used DMS, I just don't know how long it will take to migrate from EC2 Instance(Postgres 9.2) to RDS(Postgres 9.5)... can you guys give me some tips here? If anyone has used that would be great sharing the experience....

Also, will I have to migrate from Pgsql 9.2 to 9.3? Or I can to straight to 9.5?

Cheers
Patrick

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Patch Set for v9.3 (RedHat)
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Rackspace to RDS - PostgreSQL 9.2 Migration Plan