Re: Rackspace to RDS - PostgreSQL 9.2 Migration Plan

От Patrick B
Тема Re: Rackspace to RDS - PostgreSQL 9.2 Migration Plan
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

IIRC the DMS doesn't actually support 9.2, it requires 9.4 or newer I believe. (You should double check that, my information might be old)

So you would have to start by upgrading your standalone cluster to 9.4 or 9.5 (PostgreSQL itself has no problem going directly to 9.5), and then use DMS to move it to RDS.

Hmm.. interesting.. yep.. I've just seen that DMS requires Postgres 9.4 or above...

What about the time needed? Do you guys have any idea how long does it take?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Vacuum freeze help
От: Jeff Frost
Сообщение: Re: Rackspace to RDS - PostgreSQL 9.2 Migration Plan