Re: localtime(0)

От Suresh Raja
Тема Re: localtime(0)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
clock_timestamp() gives more than I need. i just need time, - no date, or msec or timezone.  How can i get to print the current time alone.

Thanks,

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 10:41 AM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 12/29/2014 08:32 AM, Suresh Raja wrote:
Hi:

I'm using localtime(0) in various part of the function, and updating
table with the time. I use localtime at places like the start of the
function and at the end of the function. The function takes about 5 mins
to run,.  The issue is that the function always print the same time for
both start and end.  I'm trying to capture the time at various point of
the function, but it always print the same time.  Is localtime(0) is not

See:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/interactive/functions-datetime.html#FUNCTIONS-DATETIME-CURRENT

In particular clock_timestamp()

correct.

Thanks,
-SR

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: wetter wetterana
Сообщение: "ERROR: could not read block 4459549 in file "base/16384/16956.34": Result too large"
От: David Johnston
Сообщение: Re: Rollback on include error in psql