Re: Issues in installation of postgrelsql and pgadmin

От Govind Bagariya
Тема Re: Issues in installation of postgrelsql and pgadmin
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dear Sir
I am trying to download postgrelsql and pgadmin in my system.
Both files downloaded but the final operations could not complete.

The dialogues enclosed for your reference.

Please resolve the issue as soon as possible through TeamViewer or any desk, accordingly i can attend my classes.

Regards
Govind Bagariya
Cell   +91-9667941256
WhatsApp+91-9667941256

От: Govind Bagariya
Сообщение: Issues in installation of postgrelsql and pgadmin
От: Victor Cao
Сообщение: Version 4.6.7 Import Broken