Is there any tool which will help me run and explain analyze about 150 queries?

От kunwar singh
Тема Is there any tool which will help me run and explain analyze about 150 queries?
Дата
Re: Is there any tool which will help me run and explain analyze about 150 queries?  (kyle Hailey <kylelf@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Listers,
Anyone here use such a tool for Postgres? Any recommendations?

Say I have 150 queries in Postgres 11 and I want to upgrade to Postgres 15. I want to run explain analyze for 150 in both versions for comparative analysis.

I am looking for the easiest way to do it with a tool :)

--
Cheers,
Kunwar

От: ahi
Сообщение: Re: Query unable to utilize index without typecast to fixed length character
От: Achilleas Mantzios
Сообщение: Re: Is there any tool which will help me run and explain analyze about 150 queries?