Re: WIP: CoC

От Brian Dunavant
Тема Re: WIP: CoC
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> 3. A safe, respectful, productive and collaborative environment is free
> comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical
> appearance, body size or race.

I think you meant "free OF comments".

However it still picks a few special classes of complaint, some of
which cause ambiguity such as 'gender'.  Does that mean I can't use
"he/she" pronouns?  It also implies that i'm allowed to criticize
people in other ways, say, their political affiliation or country.
Rather than list a bunch of "no no" perhaps something like:

"3)  A safe, respectful, productive and collaborative environment is
free of negative personal criticism directed at a member of a
community, rather than at the technical merit of a topic."

От: Karsten Hilbert
Сообщение: Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time? (WIP CoC)
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time? (WIP CoC)