Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?

От Brian Dunavant
Тема Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> We expect of everyone in our spaces to try their best to do the same in a
> kind and gentle manner. If you feel it's just a minor offense and the person
> didn't mean harm by it,
>
> simply ignore it unless the pattern of talk continues. If the person
> continues or they say something you feel is very offensive or degrading to
> another,
>
> tell a project maintainer preferably off-list and we will talk with the
> person to affect a change in their behavior or kick them out if we determine
> behavior change is not possible.

I am concerned about this particular wording as it implicitly assumes
that the offended party is correct based on how they 'feel' and
requires punishment of/change by the 'offender' regardless of the
severity, or even validity of the claim.  I don't think that is the
intent, but that is how it reads (to me).

От: "Regina Obe"
Сообщение: Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?
От: Bret Stern
Сообщение: Code of Conduct