Re: PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662

От C GG
Тема Re: PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 11:13 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
C GG <cgg0007@gmail.com> writes:
> When trying to restart the PostgreSQL 9.2 database for our JIRA
> installation, we're getting
> "PANIC:  could not open critical system index 2662" ... I've tried various
> things like turning on zero_damaged_pages but postmaster still crashes on
> connect when attempting to pg_dump.

2662 is pg_class_oid_index :-(

Try starting a single-user backend with the ignore-system-indexes flag,
and doing "REINDEX INDEX pg_class_oid_index".  If that works, I'd try
reindexing the rest of the system just to see how bad things are.

I appreciate the reality check, Tom. I turned it every which way, but no matter what, before I can issue a statement it will crash. Looks pretty bleak.

If that doesn't work, it's time to hire professional help --- there are
several companies that specialize in PG data recovery.

@Community: Does anyone know of a data recovery company that will work on a per-incident basis?

От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: Who and How is responsible for released installations packagesand 3rd party packs? (e.g. onhttps://yum.postgresql.org/9.6/redhat/rhel-7.3-x86_64/)
От: "Ravi Krishna"
Сообщение: Re: PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662