Re: Crash after changing pgAgent Jobs

От Dhiraj Chawla
Тема Re: Crash after changing pgAgent Jobs
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Guenther,

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 5:12 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Dhiraj, can you look into this please?

Thanks.

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 9:24 AM,  <UNTERRAINER.Guenther@leitwind.com> wrote:
> One more behavior to the refresh-option below:
>
> If I just try to deactivate a Job on confirming I get the error-message:
> Cannot refresh browser
> There are properties dialogues open for one or more objects that would
> be refreshed. Please close the properties dialogues and try again.
>
> But I don't have any other dialogues open.

I am not able to reproduce this case at my end with the steps as given by you. Can you please provide me more information and specific steps that you did to reproduce this error?

> Regards
> Günther
>

> Hi all,
>
> Since I am using PgAdmin v.1.16.0 on Windows 7 64 bit when I change anything
> on a pgAgent job
> pgAgent chrashes.
> This happens only if I the new tree refresh option is turned on in
> Options->UI Miscellaneous->Refresh on click->Refresh object on click
> When I turn this option off it works fine.

This crash was reproducible to me and am looking into it.

> Thank you!
>
> Günther

> Think GREEN before you print!
> Before you print, please consider if it is necessary.
> Printing uses electricity, ink and paper.

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--
regards,

Dhiraj Chawla
Software Engineer
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Phone: +91-20-30589522

От: Thomas
Сообщение: setting "default privileges" only allows to choose "public"
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Possible performance bug in enumerating schema objects?