Re: Pg_stat_user_tables

От Rajesh Kumar
Тема Re: Pg_stat_user_tables
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Recently we did open shift upgrade....I have not restarted anything ..

On Wed, 8 Nov, 2023, 3:48 PM SAS, <sas.postgresql@gmail.com> wrote:
Le 08/11/2023 à 09:42, Rajesh Kumar a écrit :
Hi, using postgres 15 on openshift container.

I am doing vaccum analyze and checking the timestamp for last analyze and last vaccum. It shows the time.

Later after some period, the timestamp is not there for both last vaccum and last analyze. Is that a problem? Why is it getting erased.

Regards,
Raj

Good morning,

Have you restarted your container between the 2 queries on pg_stat_user_tables, or have you reset the statistics ?
Where are data stored ?

S.

--
Dr Stéphane Schildknecht
Contact régional PostgreSQL pour l'Europe francophone

От: SAS
Сообщение: Re: Pg_stat_user_tables
От: SAS
Сообщение: Re: Not able to connect specific database