Re: Not able to connect specific database

От Rajesh Kumar
Тема Re: Not able to connect specific database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
How to solve this then?

On Wed, 8 Nov, 2023, 4:05 PM SAS, <sas.postgresql@gmail.com> wrote:
Le 05/11/2023 à 14:11, Kumar Rajesh a écrit :
Hi team,

I am not able to connect to one specific database and receiving error " PANIC:could not open critical system index 2662" as attached in picture . But I am able to connect other remaining database in samee instance.

Kindly help

I wonder if you are running your database into a container which also contains your data, making data disappear when restarting the container...

S.

--
Dr Stéphane Schildknecht
Contact régional PostgreSQL pour l'Europe francophone

От: SAS
Сообщение: Re: Not able to connect specific database
От: Rahat Agivetova
Сообщение: Operating system upgrades on PostgreSQL nodes using streaming replication