Re: Not able to connect specific database

От Rajesh Kumar
Тема Re: Not able to connect specific database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Postgres 15

On Mon, 6 Nov 2023, 03:04 Jeff Janes, <jeff.janes@gmail.com> wrote:
You have some kind of corruption.  You didn't tell us what version you are using.  For me, that file being missing just causes FATAL, not PANIC.  I don't know why it would be different for you.

If you shutdown the database and then start it back up with the -P option to 'postgres' of "-o -P" for 'pg_ctl', then you should be able to connect to the database and do a REINDEX SYSTEM.  This should fix the problem.  Then you can shut it down and start it up again without the special option.

However, once you have some kind of corruption there is no telling how much other corruption you also have.  Why would just this one file happen to be missing?

Cheers,

Jeff

От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: Not able to connect specific database
От: Rajesh Kumar
Сообщение: Re: Not able to connect specific database