Re: pgcrypto question

От Erik Aronesty
Тема Re: pgcrypto question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Actually I found a nice open source product  "Acra" ... seems to do
the whole thing via a proxy.  Now I need to see if I can customize the
encryption enough using a plugin (but at least I can fork it and start
from there).   A proxy encryption system seems to be the right call,
then all my client apps can stay the same.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Event Triggers and Dropping Objects
От: dangal
Сообщение: temporary files