Re: Providing catalog view to pg_hba.conf file - Patch submission

От Haribabu Kommi
Тема Re: Providing catalog view to pg_hba.conf file - Patch submission
Дата
Re: Providing catalog view to pg_hba.conf file - Patch submission  (Greg Stark <stark@mit.edu>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 4:34 AM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I checked this patch. I like the functionality and behave.

Thanks for the review.

Here I attached updated patch with the following changes.

1. Addition of two new keyword columns

keyword_databases - The database name can be "all", "replication",
sameuser", "samerole" and "samegroup".
keyword_roles - The role can be "all" and a group name prefixed with "+".

The rest of the database and role names are treated as normal database
and role names.

2. Added the code changes to identify the names with quoted.

3. Updated documentation changes

4. Regression test is corrected.

Regards,
Hari Babu
Fujitsu Australia

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Cleanup double semicolons at the end of source lines
От: Aliouii Ali
Сообщение: Tables cannot have INSTEAD OF triggers