[SQL] Postgresql “alter column type” creates an event which contains “temp_table_xxx”

От Zehra Gül Çabuk
Тема [SQL] Postgresql “alter column type” creates an event which contains “temp_table_xxx”
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

I'm using "logical wal decoding" feature of postgresql. I've executed a sample for data insert, update, delete operations successfully. Now I'm trying to change my table schema like:

=> CREATE TABLE test( x varchar );
CREATE TABLE
=> insert into test(x) values ('14'), ('42');
INSERT 0 2=> => ALTER TABLE test ALTER COLUMN x TYPE integer USING (trim(x)::integer);
ALTER TABLE

Last command I've executed to alter column data type creates an event like this:

BEGIN 500913
table public.pg_temp_1077668: INSERT: x[integer]:14
table public.pg_temp_1077668: INSERT: x[integer]:42
COMMIT 500913

How could I find "real" table name using this record? Is there any way to see real table name in fetched record?

Thanks in advance.

--
Zehra Gül ÇABUK

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: srilinux
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] How to duplicate postgres 9.4 database
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Postgresql “alter column type” creates an event which contains “temp_table_xxx”