excution time for plpgsql function and subfunction

От Rémi Cura
Тема excution time for plpgsql function and subfunction
Дата
Re: excution time for plpgsql function and subfunction  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
Список pgsql-general
Hey List,
kind of a simple question :

I'm using the postgis_topology extension,
and I'm trying to figure where the slowness comes from when importing data.

It involves plpgsql function calling other plpgsql functions, insert, update, etc etc.

I know I can use explain analyze for one querry, but I don't know how to get details of how much time takes each sub-function called by a main function.

Thus it is very difficult to guess where is the bottleneck.

Thanks ,cheers,

Rémi-C

От: Luca Ferrari
Сообщение: Re: wal archive peak during pg_dump
От: Ivan Voras
Сообщение: Re: Consistent file-level backup of pg data directory