Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays

От Mark Rofail
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hey Joel,

I apologize for my rash response, I did not quite understand your example at first, it appears the UPDATE statement is neither over the referencing nor the referenced columns
The v14 fixed the issue where an error would occur by an update statement that didn't target the refrencing or refrenced columns

Vectors as refrencing columns are not supported and out of scope of this patch. Try to use arrays.

/Mark

От: "Bossart, Nathan"
Сообщение: Re: archive status ".ready" files may be created too early
От: Marcelo Zabani
Сообщение: Index predicate locking and serializability contention