Re: Strange security issue with Superuser access

От Andrzej Pilacik
Тема Re: Strange security issue with Superuser access
Дата
Re: Strange security issue with Superuser access  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I see the issues that this person might be having.  I am not doing a restore or working on an existing issue.

My setup is very vanilla, anyone can create these tables and test, will get the same permission error...  (I did it in a brand new environment)

What I am asking here is why does a SUPERUSER not able to insert the data when the constraint is introduced.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 10:16 AM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 03/10/2015 05:41 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
* Andrzej Pilacik (cypisek77@gmail.com) wrote:
Can anyone explain how the FK constraint function works?  Is it executed as
the owner of the object.  That is the only thing that would make sense for
me.

Yes.

This brought back a memory. For the hows and whys see this thread :

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/4D6BB33F.9010704@lupomesky.cz

        Thanks,

                Stephen

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Postgres and data warehouses
От: "Yelai, Ramkumar IN BLR STS"
Сообщение: reltoastidxid altenates in postgresql 9.4