Advantages page out of date

От Josh Kupershmidt
Тема Advantages page out of date
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi all,

The 'Advantages' page at: http://www.postgresql.org/about/advantages/

seems a bit out of date -- looks like it was last touched around
9/2009. For example, one of the list items under "Technical Features"
claims:

|  <li>Hot stand-by (commercial solutions).</li>

i.e. it predates hot standby in-core. I think that list could be
fleshed out substantially with all the 9.x features, though on the
other hand it seems unwieldy to try stuffing too much in there.
Perhaps that page should just link to the Feature Matrix instead of
keeping its own Technical Features list?

Josh

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Greg Sabino Mullane"
Сообщение: Re: How do I retrieve/reset my wiki password?
От: Joshua Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Advantages page out of date