Re: Docker Desktop Extension for PGAdmin 4

От Marcelo Ochoa
Тема Re: Docker Desktop Extension for PGAdmin 4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Dave:
   I'll do ASAP, in the meantime there is a Medium post: https://medium.com/p/f12f55245377 when the project was released.
   Marcelo.

El vie, 2 jun 2023 a las 13:29, Dave Page (<dpage@pgadmin.org>) escribió:
Hi

On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 at 10:44, Marcelo Ochoa <marcelo.ochoa@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all:
   For some months to now I have released a Docker Extension which integrates PGAdmin 4 latest release as an extension, it look like:
image.png
   Developers which have Docker Desktop Installed can use PGAdmin 4 up and running in few clicks due is available at Docker Desktop Market Place:
image.png
   it works fine on Linux, Windows and Mac.
   By now it shows more than 100.000 downloads:
image.png
   and once a new release of PGAdmin 4 is available at Docker Hub I am updating Docker Desktop Extension. Code is available a GitHub:
   Feel free to contribute or make suggestions.
   Best regards, Marcelo.

PD: It supports dark/light mode by changing Docker Desktop mode:
image.png

image.png

That's very cool! If you'd like to write about it (blog style), or create a demo video I'd be happy to add it to the pgAdmin website.

Thanks for sharing.

Marcelo F. Ochoa
https://medium.com/@marcelo.ochoa
https://sites.google.com/site/marceloochoa
Want to integrate Solr/Lucene and Oracle?
http://www.scotas.com

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Docker Desktop Extension for PGAdmin 4
От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: Re: Docker Desktop Extension for PGAdmin 4