Re: Stalled post to pgsql-general

От Ramesh T
Тема Re: Stalled post to pgsql-general
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes. Its working fine.
What i mean i created function to delete parts from table.Then i need to place it on pgagent.

i placed function in pagent
like this..

do $$
declare
    job_id int;
begin

    /* add a job and get its id: */
    insert into
        pgagent.pga_job (jobjclid, jobname)
    values
        (1 /*1=Routine Maintenance*/, 'part delete')
    returning
        jobid
    into
        job_id;

    /* add a step to the job: */
    insert into
        pgagent.pga_jobstep (jstjobid, jstname, jstkind, jstcode, jstdbname)
    values
        (   job_id,
            'my step name',
            's',                    /* sql step */
            'do
$BODY$
BEGIN
perform delete_empty_parts();
   end;
  $BODY$',  /* the sql to run */
            'sakila'                  /* the name of the database to run the step against */
        );

    /* add a schedule to the job. This one runs every minute: */
    insert into
        pgagent.pga_schedule (jscjobid, jscname)
    values
        (job_id, 'my schedule name');

end $$;

it sprogramatic way..

excuted fine.where i need to find this job.Jobs section..?,if yes unable to see the job after excuted..please let me know where i need to excute and where it is place..

2.is their any chance place function in pgagent directly in diagramatic way ..?
like right click on job create job..
i think step-->defintion..

how to place it  and can i select sql or batch..?

On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 3:50 PM, <pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org> wrote:
Your message to pgsql-general has been delayed, and requires the approval
of the moderators, for the following reason(s):

The author (Ramesh T <rameshparnanditech@gmail.com>)
  is not a member of any of the restrict_post groups.

If you do not wish the message to be posted, or have other concerns,
please send a message to the list owners at the following address:
  pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org

От: Glyn Astill
Сообщение: Re: unexpected (to me) sorting order
От: Björn Lundin
Сообщение: Re: unexpected (to me) sorting order