Oracle Logical Standby equivalent in PostgreSQL

От Tomasz Ziss
Тема Oracle Logical Standby equivalent in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I'm quite new in PostgreSQL and receive some task to check if we could do something like Oracle logical standby database in PostgresSQL.
I mean we have several huge tables and we don't want to replicate them into standby database (skiip changes for them).
Is it possible to achieve in PosgresSQL?
Where should start looking in PostgresSQL world?

Regards,
zizu1985

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: WAL restoration is not happening completely
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Oracle Logical Standby equivalent in PostgreSQL