Re: Will there ever be support for Row Level Security on Materialized Views?

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Will there ever be support for Row Level Security on Materialized Views?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 4:06 PM, Ken Tanzer <ken.tanzer@gmail.com> wrote:
People on this list generally seem pretty generous in spirit and sharing of their knowledge, insights and opinions.  It seemed a pretty reasonable and typical question to ask.  I guess if there's no answer to be had, then so be it!

You asked the question in a manner where the obvious reactions are:  Reply Affirmative: "Yes, I am planning/working on that right now" or Do Nothing: "I'm not going to respond because while I'm not aware of any work in this area I have no clue what others might or might not be planning/doing in this area before the heat death of the universe (a reasonably close approximation of "ever")".

Since most things are theoretically possible a flat out - "no that will never happen is unlikely".

David J.

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Erroneous behavior of primary key
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Will there ever be support for Row Level Security on Materialized Views?