Re: BUG #17531: Push Notification Many Times Show.

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #17531: Push Notification Many Times Show.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Friday, June 24, 2022, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      17531
Logged by:          Seenu T B
Email address:      seenu@erssmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 14.0
Operating system:   Windows-10-10.0.19044-SP0

Once select Query to push notification Show properly, but otherwise many
times I can select multi query for several times this situation push
notification still shown
Hidden delay, So my Data view not properly.

I Use PgAdmin4 in two months Otherwise performing not issue then One Query
window I'm not run Multiple table one time Like MSSql allow Multiple table
run single time
So, this option very useful for development..

Then I search How to Disable Push Notification but I didn't got proper
solution........

I'm Very Disappointment.......

Any chance you can provide an executable SQL script (ideally using psql) demonstrating the issue?  I cannot make out the issue from the provided description.

If you execute listen you will receive a notification everytime one is produced.  You can unlisten whenever you want.

If this is some kind of pgAdmin-specific functionality (in particular if it involves the GUI) this is not the correct place to report as it is not developed by the core project.

David J.

От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #17531: Push Notification Many Times Show.
От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #17532: Prepared statements and insert on conflict can fail on the 6th execution