Re: Where is using a table name as a "row value" documented?

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Where is using a table name as a "row value" documented?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Friday, December 8, 2023, Gulyás Attila <toraritte@gmail.com> wrote:

Unfortunately, neither the row constructor docs[7] nor the pages referenced there mention this usage anywhere (unless I missed it somehow). I also found this answer[8] helpful when trying to find the relevant docs.

I found this fairly,quickly when looking for what can be used as a column reference.  But I agree that this might need to be documented elsewhere as well.

David J.

От: Gulyás Attila
Сообщение: Where is using a table name as a "row value" documented?
От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: pg_stats entries visibility with RLS enabled