Re: How can I get and handle the status of sql statements that run inplpgsql ?

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: How can I get and handle the status of sql statements that run inplpgsql ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 9:25 AM, David Gauthier <davegauthierpg@gmail.com> wrote:
Is that how you detect if nothing was updated

Given your concerns and examples you might also want to look into serializable isolation; it is much more robust.

If your concern isn't related to concurrency though you should just setup tests to ensure the coding logic is correct and then let it run without all the double-checking in production.

David J.

От: David Gauthier
Сообщение: Re: How can I get and handle the status of sql statements that run inplpgsql ?
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: How can I get and handle the status of sql statements that run inplpgsql ?