Re: Mailing list subscription's mail delivery delays?

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Mailing list subscription's mail delivery delays?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 3:48 PM Matthias van de Meent <boekewurm+postgres@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm not sure if the issue is on my side (mail servers are gmail's) or
on the mailing list server - all traces I've checked indicate that the
delay is somewhere in the delivery from postgres' last mail server to
the first gmail mail server.

I've only really noticed this sometime in the past few weeks. After
sampling my mails, I found other examples of significant delays (>1h)
for mails from well-respected hackers dating back to at least
2023-08-28.

I have noticed the same thing happening for the Gmail account that I use.

David J.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Matthias van de Meent
Сообщение: Mailing list subscription's mail delivery delays?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Mailing list subscription's mail delivery delays?