Re: BUG #18094: max max_connections cannot be set

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #18094: max max_connections cannot be set
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Sep 7, 2023 at 9:03 AM PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      18094
Logged by:          Nikolay Samokhvalov
Email address:      nikolay@samokhvalov.com
PostgreSQL version: 15.4
Operating system:   MacOS

(apologies for double posting, please disregard the previous message)

Expectation for max max_connections is 262143 in PG14

I don't recall, nor find in the two official places such a thing could reasonably be listed, there being a number documented as the limit for this.

Partially I suppose because the natural limit, whatever it may be, is higher than any reasonable choice a DBA might supply.

David J.

От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #18094: max max_connections cannot be set
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18094: max max_connections cannot be set