Re: Rules and Command Status - update/insert/delete rule with series of commands in action

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Rules and Command Status - update/insert/delete rule with series of commands in action
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, May 30, 2024, 12:32 johnlumby@hotmail.com <johnlumby@hotmail.com> wrote:

Any thoughts?

Very little interest exists in working on user-specified rules.  They are practically deprecated.

    Any interest in perhaps providing a choice via a configuration parameter?

Almost certainly not.  Configuration should not affect query behavior.  If anything is done it would have to be new syntax.  Though I haven't explored the use case presented.  See the first point.  I sure don't have the requisite familiarity here.

David J.

От: José Mello Júnior
Сообщение: Re: Dll libpq.dll 32 bits
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Rules and Command Status - update/insert/delete rule with series of commands in action