Re: Postgresql-11-service is not restarting

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Postgresql-11-service is not restarting
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Kindly find a more appropriate list to post this help request.  I'd suggest -general.

Kindly do not post images, record the relevant information as text in the body of the email.

There is little to no chance anyone here is going to know why the PGDATA directory disappeared from your machine.  While you may get some step-by-step diagnostic type help you may want to consider providing considerably more detail about the specifics of your setup (how you installed it, any file system mount points, etc...) before posting again.

The convention on these lists is to inline or bottom-post (unlike what we are doing right now, which is top-posting).  Please try and adhere to that with future communications.

David J.

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 7:18 PM Movie Adda <ss398439@gmail.com> wrote:
Kindly find the error screenshot attached

Regards,
Sameer

On Thu, 19 May, 2022, 7:44 am Movie Adda, <ss398439@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

We have setup a Postgresql-11, initially it was working fine but after the restart of the server we are not able to restart the service , it's giving an error message /pg/plsql/11/data is missing or empty .

Kindly guide how to fix this in detail,
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Sameer

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Movie Adda
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql-11-service is not restarting
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql-11-service is not restarting