Re: Dropped database still shows in the database list.

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Dropped database still shows in the database list.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thursday, May 21, 2015, girish R G peetle <giri.anamika0@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Dropped database 'RestoreDB' is still being listed in pg_database.
Any idea why this behavior is seen ? Also I don't see any open connections to this database.

Try removing your where clause on the select,

"RestoreDB" and RestoreDB are two different databases.  The later is case-folded to be equivalent to "restoredb".

The double quotes I'm using are significant.

David J.

От: Albe Laurenz
Сообщение: Re: Dropped database still shows in the database list.
От: Glyn Astill
Сообщение: Re: Performances issues with SSD volume ?