Re: about psql copy ,we would like to seek help,Thanks.

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: about psql copy ,we would like to seek help,Thanks.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Dec 13, 2023 at 6:22 PM 高升 <13325718563@189.cn> wrote:

PSQL engineers, hello:

The project is PostgreSQL, psql is a command line program included within the distribution.

We encountered a problem during the process of importing data from a text file to the PG database using psql's COPY command, and we would like to seek help. The issue is that if there are any exceptional records in the file, the program exits, but we want to skip those erroneous records and continue with the rest of the import.

We have looked at some tutorials,

Then those tutorials are buggy, not PostgreSQL.  Nowhere does our documentation say that this keyword is valid or that this capability is present.  There are third-party tools out there that do this kind of thing.  You will need to use one of them.

David J.

От: 高升
Сообщение: about psql copy ,we would like to seek help,Thanks.
От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #18247: Integer overflow leads to negative width