Re: Wich program generates "list index out of range" ? pgadmin or the server ?

От intmail01
Тема Re: Wich program generates "list index out of range" ? pgadmin or the server ?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

I try an insert clause with psql command and there is no error.
I use also libreoffice base interface and it works.
The Pgadmin command line works fine too.
The only failed interface is the Pgadmin array.  It shows "list index out of range" for insertion in the array.

Best regards.

On Wed, Dec 20, 2023 at 1:26 PM hubert depesz lubaczewski <depesz@depesz.com> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 19, 2023 at 11:26:46AM +0300, intmail01 wrote:
> My db have some complex triggers and it failed when inserting line.
> I use Pgadmin and it display message "list index out of range".
> Could someone tell me which program is responsible of this message, pgadmin
> or the remote server ?

Connect with psql, and generate the same problem (same inserts).

And you will know if the server is returning it.

For what it's worth, in pg sources there is just one please where the
phrase "list index out of range" exists, and it's in tests of plpython
code. So, perhaps you have some trigger in plpython?

Best regards,

depesz

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: hubert depesz lubaczewski
Сообщение: Re: Wich program generates "list index out of range" ? pgadmin or the server ?
От: hubert depesz lubaczewski
Сообщение: Re: Wich program generates "list index out of range" ? pgadmin or the server ?