How to choose table in SELECT clause without schema qualifier or 'set local'

От intmail01
Тема How to choose table in SELECT clause without schema qualifier or 'set local'
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

My db have many schemas (company name) and there are SELECT code related to tables that I distribute for each company users.

The structure inside are the same for all schemas.

It is a nightmare to change code each time to modify the schema qualifier or SET LOCAL search_path when I add a new company.
Is there command, configurations or any trick to not modify code each time I add company then code can works for any schema.

Thanks.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Sheryl Prabhu David
Сообщение: Re: Nested loop behaviour with pg_stat_activity
От: Jamie Thompson
Сообщение: UPDATE with AND clarification