Re: COPY FROM WHEN condition

От David Rowley
Тема Re: COPY FROM WHEN condition
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 5 Apr 2019 at 12:32, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> I've pushed this now. Besides those naming changes, I'd to re-add the
> zero initialization (I did end up seing compiler warnings when compiling
> with optimizations).  Also some comment fixes.

Thanks for pushing.

> I added one more flush location, when inserting into a partition that
> cannot use batching - there might e.g. be triggers looking at rows in
> other partitions or such.

Good catch.

I read through the final commit to see what had changed and I noticed
that I had forgotten to remove nbuffers from CopyMultiInsertInfo when
changing from a hash table to a List.

Patch to fix is attached.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Changes to pg_dump/psql following collation "C" in the catalog
От: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki"
Сообщение: RE: Speed up transaction completion faster after many relations areaccessed in a transaction