Re: [pgadmin-support] No SQL errors visible in pgAdmin 4 1.5

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] No SQL errors visible in pgAdmin 4 1.5
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
++ Adding pgAdmin-Support

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 11:58 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hello,

Can you provide output from given queries,
  • SHOW SERVER_ENCODING;
  • SHOW CLIENT_ENCODING;
and also provide pgadmin4 log file just after re-producing the issue?
Log location: C:\Users\yourUserName\AppData\Roaming\pgAdmin

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 11:29 AM, Pawel Hadam <hadzio@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,

When I run an incorrect SQL I cannot see SQL error messages in pgAdmin 4 1.5. However, when the same SQL is run on the same database from pgAdmin III 1.22.2 I can see a full error message telling me what was wrong (please see the screenshots). It looks to me like the messages are turned off somewhere but I cannot see it in any preferences or options. I would appreciate any help or hints how to turn them on or where I can see them in pgAdmin 4 1.5.

I am using PostgreSQl 9.6 on Windows 10 Pro.

Thank you and kind regards
Pawel

Inline images 2Inline images 1

От: Pawel Hadam
Сообщение: [pgadmin-support] No SQL errors visible in pgAdmin 4 1.5
От: Pawel Hadam
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] No SQL errors visible in pgAdmin 4 1.5