Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] RM2163 emboldened syntax highlighting

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] RM2163 emboldened syntax highlighting
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

It's not a good idea to directly change in main Library, Lets say if newer version of CodeMirror available and we want to pull new version then we need to maintain this change set every time we pull new version.

Instead please use,
  • web/pgadmin/static/css/overrides.css

or more specifically if you are only targeting Syntax highlighting for Query Tool then,
  • web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/static/css/sqleditor.css

to override any CSS related changes specific to pgAdmin4.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 4:24 AM, Atira Odhner <aodhner@pivotal.io> wrote:
Hello Hackers

We have made syntax highlighting more visible!

-Tira & George

От: Murtuza Zabuawala
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] We can see tables in Greenplum!
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] RM2163 emboldened syntax highlighting