Re: Adding application_name to the error and notice message fields

От Mitar
Тема Re: Adding application_name to the error and notice message fields
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

Oh, I can use PQparameterStatus to obtain application_name of the
current connection. It seems then it is not needed to add this
information into notice message.

Mitar

--
https://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m

От: Isaac Morland
Сообщение: Re: Possibility to disable `ALTER SYSTEM`
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Possibility to disable `ALTER SYSTEM`