Re: [HACKERS] [BUG?] pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands() error with ALTERTEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION

От Artur Zakirov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [BUG?] pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands() error with ALTERTEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thank you for your comments, Stephen.

> Did you happen to look at adding a regression test for this to
> test_ddl_deparse?

Of course. I updated the patch.

>> This patch only fixes the bug. But I think I also can do a patch which
>> will give pg_ts_config_map entries with
>> pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands() if someone wants. It can be done using
>> new entry in the CollectedCommandType structure maybe.
>
> While that sounds like a good idea, it seems like it's more a feature
> addition rather than a bugfix, no?

Yes, agree with you. It should be added as a separate patch. I think I
will deal with it.

--
Artur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Parallel tuplesort (for parallel B-Tree index creation)
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Speedup twophase transactions