Re: BUG #13694: Row Level Security by-passed with CREATEUSER permission

От Justin Catterson
Тема Re: BUG #13694: Row Level Security by-passed with CREATEUSER permission
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks  for the quick response,
  I had read the documentation but got a little confused with the
phrasing.  The option I wanted was CREATEROLE.

"These clauses are an obsolete, but still accepted, spelling of SUPERUSER
and NOSUPERUSER."

I saw obsolete prior to reaching out, but I still did not understand these
clauses had been replaced with SUPERUSER and NOSUPERUSER.  Perhaps those
options should be removed from the Synopsis to avoid tempting users.

Overall good work,
  I am looking forward to this release.

От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13694: Row Level Security by-passed with CREATEUSER permission
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: pg_rewind exiting with error code 1 when source and target are on the same timeline