Re: pg_stat_statements and "IN" conditions

От Yasuo Honda
Тема Re: pg_stat_statements and "IN" conditions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Yes. The script uses prepared statements because Ruby on Rails enables
prepared statements by default for PostgreSQL databases.

Then I tested this branch
https://github.com/yahonda/postgres/tree/pg_stat_statements without
using prepared statements as follows and all of them do not normalize
in clause values.

- Disabled prepared statements by setting `prepared_statements: false`
https://gist.github.com/yahonda/2c2d6ac7a955886a305750eecfd07c5e

- Use ruby-pg
https://gist.github.com/yahonda/2f0efb11ae888d8f6b27a07e0b833fdf

- Use psql
https://gist.github.com/yahonda/c830379b33d66a743aef159aa03d7e49

I do not know why even if I use psql, the query column at
pg_stat_sql_statement shows it is like a prepared statement "IN ($1,
$2)".

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Built-in CTYPE provider
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Catalog domain not-null constraints