Re: Autovacuum not running properly

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re: Autovacuum not running properly
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Sep 4, 2023 at 1:44 PM Rajesh Kumar <rajeshkumar.dba09@gmail.com> wrote:

> The result I get "amount of tuples inserted" is not very clear. Let's say I get 10000 which is 10k , in this case, do
youmean autovacuum will trigger for every 10k (inserts+updates+deletes) ?

Assuming you are referring to the value
autovacuum_vacuum_insert_threshold +
autovacuum_vacuum_insert_scale_factor * reltuples = 10k, then it means
that under 10k inserts, your table will not be vacuumed. With thed
default configuration, essentially you get vacuum running every time
you insert at least 20% of new tuples, and the same is for delete and
updates.

Please see <https://www.postgresql.org/docs/15/runtime-config-autovacuum.html>.

Luca

От: Rajesh Kumar
Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum not running properly
От: Daulat
Сообщение: Re: DBLINK Error