Re: Recovery.conf and PITR

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re: Recovery.conf and PITR
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 2:17 PM, ascot.moss@gmail.com
<ascot.moss@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to query the master (it is up and running) about the actual commit sequence by transaction IDs?

The information is within the clogs, but nothing comes into my mind as
to inspect from an admin point of view the clog sequence.
Anyway, I suepect it is wrong the approach you have with recovery: you
are asking the database to recover at least up to transaction x, so
why worrying about other interleaved transactions?

Luca

От: Chris Travers
Сообщение: Re: How To Install Extension Via Script File?
От: Dann Corbit
Сообщение: Re: earthdistance