pgagent-pg16 could not start: Error 1053

От B Liu
Тема pgagent-pg16 could not start: Error 1053
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi there,

I finally downloaded pgagent from EDB installer, when I tried to start pgagent-pg16 service for the first time, it couldn't start, the error message saying: Windows could not start postgres-pg16 service on local computer, error code 1053.

Local server is windows server 2019. Could anybody from the admin team advise on this?

Kind Regards

Bin

От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Foreign key constraints on partition tables
От: kaido vaikla
Сообщение: OOM killer and rocky linux